Established by Gemma Senior ICPA, we offer clients quality accounting made easy and business friendly. With over 20 years of experience in the accounting industry Gemma brings knowledge and innovation to the company making use of digital services like QuickBooks and Receipt Bank to offer a fantastic book keeping and taxation service.
Benefits of using Quickbooks
- Better shared access to data with employees and us, your accountant
- There is no software or local data to manage – and need to constantly upgrade new release
- It provides a robust assistance centre which includes a forward-thinking online chat application
- Night-time automatic downloads make for easier app syncing
- There is no backup, your data is secure on Intuit servers
- You can automatically send invoices and statements
- You can automatically send reports
- Bank and credit card transactions download nightly
- You can track your inventory using first-in-first-out (FIFO)
- You can have multiple windows open at the same time
- iPad and iPhone apps are free with automatic sync
- There is an option provided to receive payments by credit card and ACH electronic payments
Benefits of using Receipt Bank
- Saves you time and improves accuracy by uploading invoices into your favourite accounts package using the latest OCR technology.
- Receipt Bank automatically saves VAT by analysing your invoices and identifying the right amount of VAT to claim.
- Receipt Tax saves you tax by encouraging you to upload copies of receipts and invoices immediately rather than at the month end. This reduces the risk of bits of paper being mislaid, lost or destroyed.
- It runs in the browser on the desktop, laptop, tablet and many smart phones. It also has phone apps for both iOS and Android, and a new app for the Apple Watch.
- Receipt Bank has seamless integration with Xero, making claiming expenses easy.
- Receipt Banks is the only UK based receipt management system available on the market.
- It can be given to your workforce, who can then upload their receipts and generate an automatic expense claim in Xero.
- Receipt Bank keeps copies of your receipts and supplier invoices, meaning you can go paperless.
- Receipt Bank maximises the use of cloud storage systems like Dropbox by uploading your receipts and invoices directly into your account, allowing you to use Receipt Bank to download them automatically for analysis.
Accounting Gem gives customers accounting solutions that will not break the bank. We know how to help businesses and sole traders manage and understand their accounts in order to grow, Accounting Gem understand how precious time is to business owners. For this reason, the accountancy firm strives to make accounting and tax compliance as quick and easy for clients as possible.
If you have recently set up your own business and are looking for a quality accountant who is interested in your company’s success look no further than Accounting Gem. Accounting Gem can provide you with knowledge and advice to get your company started smoothly and cost effectively.
When starting a new business, it is important that a range of key factors are considered, such as future taxation arrangements and the benefits of limited liability. We recommend that you discuss all possible business structures with us and assess their relative merits in the context of your new business’s intentions and objectives.
We can help you with the following: incorporation and registration, accounting requirements, taxation, financial planning, retirement planning, preparation of business plans, cash flow forecasting, business advice and IR35 Personal service Company compliance.
WHAT CLIENTS LOVE ABOUT ACCOUNTING GEM
- Fixed competitive fees
- Prompt responses to your queries
- Help understanding & managing your future tax liabilities
- Good financial controle
- A qualified, approachable, friendly accountant